Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sooo much to doooo … soooo little time!

Not that I’m panicking or anything but …

One of the places where I do path workings or journeys is the sauna or steam room. I guess I kind of think of it as a mud-free sweatlodge with the ceremony being invisible (as I’m doing it all in my head whilst looking like butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth)!

After a rough work out at the gym this morning, I sank down gratefully on a steam room bench and composed myself to dream up the basis of the ritual I would use at each of the sites I visited this week. I had spent the weekend at the first part of a Shamanic Practitioner’s course and had honed my journeying skills somewhat. I decided to go and get some more information to help me decide what I needed to do. To cut a long story short, this is what I got from a new guide I only encountered for the first time yesterday.

1 Invoke the Goddess in your own way. You have the words, use the power of song!
2 Allow yourself to be still in each place so that she may be able to come to you.
3 At each site, leave a gift for her. It can be something you have made or which is dear to you. Be aware of the environmental impact however of what you leave may have on the land.

Fabulous! So I now know what to do. May the “keep it simple and bloody well get on with it” goddess be with me to help me do it!

Blackbird Owl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home